Friday, July 20, 2007

Avoidance is My Middle Name

My Stats

CD-???, really must get back to keeping track
Height-5 ft 4 1/2 in.
Weight-257 lbs

Okay, a quick note so that if there are actually any people out there who read this blog you won't think I have disappeared.

Well, I have a full house. Three different relatives visiting all at the same time for two weeks, then it just goes down to my mother who will be here for two weeks after that.

I just found out I need gall bladder surgery. (Sunday night trip to the local emergency room because of a really bad attack.) So, I am fitting that in-between my niece & nephew's visit and the three days of new computer system training that my boss scheduled for the first week of August.

Do you know how hard it is to feel like you are keeping two teenagers entertained when you don't have kids of your own to help you figure out what kids like to do? Tonight the whole family is finally going to see "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix" at the movie theater. I am "REALLY" looking forward to it. Then tomorrow it's a quick dash to the mall to pick up the 7th and FINAL Harry Potter book.

Oh, what am I avoiding? Figuring out our finances and calling the place ARC referred me to for a loan for IVF#1 this fall (hopefully). I really must call them and get the ball rolling, but the thought of even more debt gives me the chills.

More later, must find something to do with the teenagers other than sitting around watching DVDs all day.

At least tomorrow we can all sit around reading the new Harry Potter book!

No comments: