Monday, November 26, 2007

Count My Blessings???

It has been a busy time of the year for me at work and I feel rotten that I haven't been able to keep up with the blog as much as I would like right now. Things have been happening emotionally and personally with the infertility issues, but I'm also getting slammed at work and the fact that I can't access my personal e-mail accounts from work and really shouldn't be posting to blogs using work computers has severely limited my ability to post right now.

Thanksgiving was good, but everywhere I turn I'm hearing about babies and people with infertility success stories. I should be thankful for my health and my husband but right now I just feel rotten that my infertility story is not yet a success.

Please keep reading (if anyone out there is reading this), I promise I will post a longer blog note later in the week. I have things to say about my last contact with the RE's office, other infertility blogs, how the exercise is going, and what my hopes/plans are for next year on the infertility front. It's just been a bit busy with work around here lately and some issues concerning family members that have really kept me from the computer.

Honestly more will come soon....

1 comment:

Lollipop Goldstein said...

I'm reading--and I'll wait for the next post. Just wanted to let you know that there are people out there reading.