Thursday, January 17, 2008

2...6...4!

My Stats
CD=15
Weight=264
BMI=44.1
Offspring=ZERO!

I'm back...battered and bruised from the holidays, but I'm back. I'm also stepping up to the plate and admitting it! I got on the scale (after a very long absence) and had XY weight me. (Please, we are WAAAYYY past the innocent, new married couple stage!) It was a WHOPPING 268.2! I quickly coughed up a "juicy rationalization" with the fact that it was the end of the day and I was fully clothed!

In the harsh, morning after the bathroom/getting ready routine with just my basic necessities (just can't get on the scale totally nude...just can't) on, I came out a slightly less whopping 264. That's my number and I'm sticking to it!

I am officially entering the year 2008 with a starting weight of 264!

Let the games begin!

No comments: