Monday, September 29, 2008

Spinning My Troubles Away

So, I decided to try a spinning class today. My gym calls it "Power Pedal" but it's spinning. I used to do it and loved it and so I decided to get back into it now that I'm back at the gym. I also figured that since yesterday was a long day on the treadmill, I would try something different today.

It was great. Fifty minutes of biking and sweating and just enjoying the endorphins. It was a nice change up for a day and it gave me time to just enjoy the burn and think about some things and mull them over/get them in and out of my head. Definitely a good workout. I'm going to sign up again for next Monday!

I'm so happy to be getting into the exercise finally...it feels great and it really burns off some emotional energy too!

No comments: